The following will then happen:
- Date of Death on the Contact record will populate with the Gregorian Date of Death from the Yahrzeit record.
- Email Fields are deleted.
- Phone Fields are deleted
- Address is deleted
- Email Opt Out is checked off (TRUE)
- Do Not Call is checked off (TRUE)
- Contact Type updates to Deceased
- As applicable, the deceased Contact will be removed from Household Greetings.
- If the deceased Contact is the Account Contact 1, they will be removed from the Account listing.
- If there is also an Account Contact 2 listed, the deceased Contact will be removed as the Contact 1 and the Contact 2 will then become the Contact 1.
- If there is no Account Contact 2 listed, the Household Name will update to "Estate of <Last Name>".
- When this happens, the Account Membership Iteration will update to Deceased, and the Membership End Date will update to the current date (you may update it to an alternate date as applicable).
- A new Membership History record will be created to track the change in membership. The start and end date will both populate with the current date (today). The End Date of the last active Membership History record will update to the current date (today) if there is an end date populated.
- If the deceased Contact is the Account Contact 2, they will be removed.
- If the Account Contact 1 is deceased, an Observance record will be automatically created for the Contact 2.
- If the Account Contact 2 is deceased, an Observance record will be automatically created for the Contact 1.
- All existing Observances for the newly deceased Contact will be deleted.
Read more about Contact 1 and Contact 2 here.
Read more about Household Greetings here.