Congregation Connect uses authorize.net as the payment gateway in Form Assembly forms that integrate with Salesforce.com. Below are Authorize.net help articles as well as instructions for configuring the Authorize.net settings.
Here are some useful Authorize.net articles that may be helpful regarding your merchant account.
General Articles for Merchant Accounts in Authorize.net
Who is my Merchant Service Provider (MSP)?
What is my merchant ID? Can you provide that to me?
How can I change or update the processor connected to my payment gateway account?
To obtain your Authorize.net MD5 Hash:
1. Login to Authorize.net and under Account click on Settings
2. Click on the MD5 Hash Link
3. Enter in whatever value you want. ex. Your CFS login name
To obtain your Authorize.net Transaction Key:
1. Login to Authorize.net and under Account click on Settings.
2. Click on the API Login ID and Transaction Key link
3. Provide the security question and answer, then check the box and press Submit. You will get an email with the value.
To configure the Authorize.net settings in Congregation Connect:
1. Navigate to Setup > Develop > Custom Settings > Payment Gateway and select the Manage button at the top of the page. Select Edit on AuthorizeDotNet. Enter in your Key (password) and Username. Click Save.
- Email Us
- Congregation Connect support is available via email. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org and one of our Support Specialists will respond as quickly as possible.