To create a Relationship, you must first have the Relationship Type specific to it. See this article on creating Relationship types.
1. Navigate to a Contact record and scroll down to the Relationships related list. For example, we will create a Parent/Child relationship where Jerry Seinfeld is the parent and Tony Seinfeld is the child.
2. Click New Relationship. In our example, we will do this from the parent's (Jerry) record.
3. The Parent’s (initial Contact selected) name will populate in the Contact field. Specify the Relationship Type that applies to the related Contact. In this example, we select Child and then enter Tony's name in the Related Contact field.
4. Click Save. The Relationship will be created for Jerry, and a reciprocal relationship will be created for Tony.
From the Contact record, click on Social Graph to see a visual representation of the Contact's Relationships.
- Email Us
- Congregation Connect support is available via email. Please email email@example.com and one of our Support Specialists will respond as quickly as possible.