In the member portal, you are able to login as en end user in order to view the portal as if you were them.
1. Login to the member portal with your administrator credentials.
2. Click on Your Name > Setup
3. On the left panel, click on Security > Manage Users
4. A list of all your portal users will display. Use the quick navigation links, or the search bar to find a user.
5. Click on the user name and their user record will load.
6. There will either be a button that says Login As or More Actions > Login As.
When logged in as a user, clicking on their name > Logout will log you our from their account and you will be led back to their user profile in the admin setup page.
- Email Us
- Congregation Connect support is available via email. Please email email@example.com and one of our Support Specialists will respond as quickly as possible.